Monday, March 10, 2014

Restoring MM540 4x4 Jeep (army auctioned)

I have a very interesting assignment at my workshop. One of my clients wants an army auctioned MM540 4x4 restored and rebuild to look like Mahindra Thar.

When I started with this JOB, I took it as a regular job. But then as soon as I had dismantled the MM540 for bodyshop de-denting job, I came up with this idea of cataloging this JOB Work.

The following Pics are from day 3 after de-construction/dismantling was done and Denting and welding job was underway.



























I will keep posting pics on daily basis on the progress of this project.

DAY 4 to come.......

3 comments:

  1. dear sir i m also from jammu and feel great to have a people like you who have undertook such a job. We will be waiting for your further updates. If you have any MM 550 army auctioned available for sale i m interested to buy please feel free to call at 09419149613 (Rajesh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. MegaPower -Bosch Car Service, Jammu: Restoring MM540 4x4 Jeep (army auctioned) Part 2 (Day 15) http://megapowerbosch.blogspot.in/2014/03/restoring-mm540-4x4-jeep-army-auctioned_30.html

      Delete